Havas Düsseldorf GmbH (limited liability company)
- DataProtection Officer -
Toulouser Allee 25
+49 211 9916 259
Company registration number: HRB 11954
Registration Court: District Court Düsseldorf, GERMANY
Arne Michels (Data-Protection Officer [TÜV certified]),
Lawyer and Company Lawyer,
Specialist Lawyer in Criminal Law,
Specialist Lawyer in Administrative Law
Havas GmbH Toulouser Allee 25
We are offering the opportunity to inform you about how we are processing personal
data, about to the extent and the purpose of the processing of personal data.
Furthermore you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and you have the right to claim the right to be forgotten.
I. Collection and storage of (personal) Data of your visit of our website
To technically enable your visit of our website, your device with which your visiting our website is sending Information about you to us, our service providers and third parties automatically. The technical organization of our website will be needing the following information about you and your device to enable your visit. The logs of the visitors of our website are erased automatically and periodically.
We are collecting and storing the following (personal) data automatically:
• IP-address of your device
• Date and time of your visit
• URL of the visited data
• Transferred amount of data
• Status signal about the success of your attempt to access
• If applicable, the referring URL
• Used browser software (and the operating system of your device), as well as
• Your internet service provider
• Miscellaneous Information, that serves the purpose of aversion of a danger in regards to attacks onto our infrastructure of information technology. The aforesaid data is collected and stored by Havas for the following purposes:
• Provide for an unobstructed access to our website,
• Provide for an unobstructed user experience on our website,
• Evaluation of the safekeeping of our infrastructure and the stability of the self-same, as well as
• For statistical purposes.
The legal foundation of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. We are pursuing the legitimate interests of the aforementioned purposes. Havas will not at any give time use the processed data to draw conclusions from the processed data to an individual.
Havas is processing your data in compliance with the GDPR (Legislation of the EuropeanUnion) and the CalOPPA (California Online Privacy Protection Act).Havas is using Cookies on this Website. You may look up the extent to which we are using Cookies, and the nature of the Cookies we are using in our Cookie-Consent-Tool.
II. Collection and storage of (personal) Data of your contact of our company
In case you are trying to contact our company and its subsidies or affiliates by electronic means (i.e. e-mail) or by phone we will be collecting and storing the transferred (personal) data for the purpose of reaching out to you and respond to your concern. The legal foundation of the processing is Art. 6 para.1 s. 1 lit. a, b GDPR. We are pursuing the legitimate interests of the aforementioned purposes.
If and to the extent to which you are contacting us electronically or by phone, your calling line identification (phone) as well as your IP-Adress, Date and time ofyour attempt of contacting us, the Name of you Internet Service Provider and the programme with which you are contacting us, will be processed by MicrosoftDeutschland GmbH (Walter-Gropius-Straße 5, 80807 Munich, Phone: +49 89 31 76 0, Telefax: +49 89 31 76 1000, Company registration number: HRB 70438, RegistrationCourt: District Court Munich). Microsoft Deutschland GmbH has appointed a jointData Protection Officer with Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited Z: DataProtection Officer, One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, IRELAND.
If and to the extent to which you arecontacting us electronically through firstname.lastname@example.org, the above mentioned data will be processed by united-domains AG (Gautinger Straße 10, 82319 Starnberg, GERMANY, Phone: +49 8151 36 867 0, Telefax: +49 8151 36 867 77, Company registration number: HRB 127020,Registration Court: District Court Munich) as well. united-domains AG has appointed a Data Protection Officer: united-domains AG, Datenschutzbeauftragter, Gautinger Straße 10, 82319 Starnberg, email@example.com
If and to the extent to which you are contacting us, Vodafone GmbH (Ferdinand-Braun-Platz1, 40549 Düsseldorf, Telefon: +49 800 172 1212, Company registration number:HRB 38062, Registration Court: District Court Düsseldorf) is processing the above mentioned data as well. Vodavone GmbH has appointed two Data ProtectionOfficers: Dr. Dirk Herkströter, c/o Vodafone GmbH, Ferdinand-Braun-Platz 1, 40549 Düsseldorf and Dr. Anastasia Meletiadou, c/o Vodafone GmbH, Ferdinand-Braun-Platz 1, 40549 Düsseldorf.
Your data is being processed in the European Union and the United Kingdom.
III. Processing of personal data through third parties
1. We are transferring personal data to third parties if and to the extent,
• that you have given consent to the transfer of your personal date (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR),
• that transferring your data is incompliance with a legal obligation to which we subject (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit.c GDPR),
• that transfer is necessary to plead, exercise, and defense of a legal claim, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you (Art. 6 para.1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR),
• transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party of (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit.b GDPR)
Furthermore we are using the Cookie-Consent-Toolof User centrics GmbH (Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 Munich, Phone: +49 89 21 54 0120, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Company registration number: HRB 241272, Registration Court: District Court Munich). User centrics GmbH is processing the following data using a method of pseudonymisation:
• Date and Time of Consent
• Kind of Consent (implicit or explicit Consent)
• Method of Consent (Opt-in or Opt-out)
• Language of Cookie-Consent-Banner
• Your Settings (Customer-Settings)
• Version of the template
IV. Your rights as a data subject on the basis of GDPR
You have the opportunity according to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information as to your personal data. Especially you have the opportunity to demand information as to
• the purpose of the processing,
• the categories of processing of your personal data,
• the categories of recipients of your personal data,
• the timely limitation of storage of your personal data,
• the origin of your data, if we did not collect the data with you directly,
• a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or similarly significantly affects.
Furthermore your have the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and to object in processing of your data. Inparticular you have the right
• to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate or claim the completion of incomplete personal data concerning yourself according to Art. 16 GDPR,
• to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR, as long as the data is not necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms,
• to obtain from us restriction of processing of your data according to Art. 18 GDPR,
• to receive the personal data concerning yourself, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which personal have been provided according to Art. 20 GDPR,
• to withdraw your consent at any time according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR and
• according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to the competent supervisory authority. As a general rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our agency headquarters for this purpose.
You may execute your rights by calling (+49 211 9916 241), sending a fax (+49 211 9916214) or contacting us via e-mail (email@example.com).